Platinum security at all levels
Protecting your assets and those of your clients from a growing range of security threats is a challenging responsibility. Complying with regulations, data privacy and data protection laws presents added difficulty.
The Solution Tailored to your Security Needs
Pragmatic and economical, Network Box has one-stop IT security solutions designed specifically for the security needs and resources of small and medium sized businesses. A single service delivery platform, flexible licensing and no need for onsite IT experts allow you the highest level of 24x7 network protection at the lowest possible cost.
Managed Security Services
The Network Box managed security service provides much more than other Security As A Service (SAAS) providers do. In addition to all the standard security that competitors provide, Network Box also offers:
- Monitoring - 24x7x365 protection of over 1000 enterprise data networks worldwide by trained security analysts located in Security Operations Centres.
- Threat Analysis - Network Box collates the information provided by its managed security appliances. This allows Network Box to see threats both locally and globally in real-time and, if required, pro-actively update all its clients’ boxes to the latest protection levels.
- Bandwith Management - Make the most of existing links by analysing traffic, removing irrelevant traffic and managing business critical data through quality of service.
- Licence Management - No need for multiple licences: One licence per box covers all users and all security applications. You’ll spend less time on administration, and be confident that everyone is protected.
- Change Control - As part of the service, Network Box customers benefit from validation of their firewall requests by trained security experts, ensuring that security is not compromised. All changes are saved to a source control database and the configuration of the security system is backed up to a remote site. All this means Network Box customers can rely on change control being properly managed.
- Load Balancing - Single or Multiple Internet Connections can be configured to load balance the traffic so that it suits your business needs.
- Security Consulting - assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics and attack response efforts can all be provided by the support team.