The Network Box Ofﬁce Customer Portal provides the following key functionality:
- An overview page showing a map of boxes, VPN and management links against a geographic background. This provides a single overview of the managed network.
- A ticketing module showing customer / SOC initiated tickets and their status.
- A deployment module for tracking the information requirements stage of deployments (including gathering the necessary information for deployment, using online collaborative tools).
- An inventory module showing box ownership and status. This module also includes:
- A health module interfaced to the Network Box Global Monitoring System (NBGMS), to show box, gateway and VPN link health status.
- A licensing module showing the SLA agreements and contractual arrangements.
- A workload statistics module showing box workload and trend analysis.
- A user management module permitting designated customer administrators to view and maintain Box Ofﬁce user accounts themselves (without requiring SOC involvement). This module permits the customer greater control of management of the team supporting global deployments.
The system provides a single, simple, powerful web-based user interface for the management of one or more Network Boxes - at the country, regional and global levels.