The Mail Portal report is usually delivered to end users on a daily basis. However, this report is configurable and can be delivered weekly, daily, twice a day, hourly, or indeed delivered to conform to whatever timeframe suits the customer’s organisational requirements.
Mail Portal Example:
- Summarises all email addresses used by one person for maximum ease of use.
- Mail statistics are given, showing both top email senders and top email recipients.
- Percentages of clean emails, spam and malware are shown, as well as percentages of received verses sent email.
- Email volume for the time period is shown.
- Spams which have been quarantined by the Network Box are shown, with options for:
- Scheduling Release
- Request White Listing
- Malware blocked is also shown (below the visible area in the example), but end users are not normally given the option to release malware for obvious reasons.